Back to school can almost always mean one thing: a busy schedule. To help you stay on plan while you run around from school supply shopping to back to school night, we've compiled a list of 5 foods you can keep in a cooler (with an ice pack, of course). Don't forget your water!
- Hard-boiled eggs, peeled. You might also opt for low-sodium/nitrate free deli meat!
- Celery or cucumber sticks with to-go low-fat Ranch dressing cups. Grape tomatoes are also convenient!
- Blueberries or green grapes.
- Robard meal replacement bar (available at Access Medical).
- Reduced-fat string cheese.